Seydel 1847 Classic Harmonica
The Seydel 1847 Classic Harmonica is the first serial-produced Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds. This harp is full and loud, has an overtone-rich sound, and an extremely fast tone-response due to the stainless steel reeds. This Seydel Classic has very long durability, even with heavy-duty playing. The Seydel 1847 Classic Harmonica impresses from innovation but fits all of the traditional demands - a master's instrument for maximum ambitions.
- Stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets
- Less air-loss due to fine-cut reed plates
- Optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reed plate
- Beard and lip-friendly - cover plates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece
- Ergonomic built hole-openings and rounded dividers
- Covers made of extra strong stainless steel sheet (0.4mm) - opened wide at the back and crimped and rounded edges
- Moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish
Seydel Session Steel Reed Plates
A, Ab, B, Bb, C, D, Db, E, Eb, F, G, Low D, Low E, Low F
Get a Free Gift with any purchase over $10!
Thank You for your patience with us during the "New Website Switch"
We keep having small issues with the site, but we are doing our best to fix them as they appear!
Thank you for business!
talks about his latest
The World's 1st Tunable Harmonica