Seydel Blues Session Steel
The Seydel Blues Session Steel is a traditional blues harmonica that is ideal for perfecting the art of note bending. The design makes it easy to play and explore the extended possibilities of a harmonica. It is a quality instrument that will let you practice bending the notes until you get it just right without having to worry about any warping or breaking. The Seydel Blues Session Steel harmonica is constructed in favor of the more seasoned harp player.
- Smooth ABS comb
- Recessed German silver reed plates
- Stainless steel reeds - last longer than brass
- Ergonomic stainless steel cover plates - rounded at the mouthpiece
- Finely-cut reed plates for optimized flatness
- Quality harmonica made in Germany
- Clear, full, bright sound
- Traditional Blues sound
Seydel Session Steel Reed Plates
A, Ab, B, Bb, C, D, Db, E, Eb, F, G, Low D, Low E, Low F
Seydel Session Steel Combs
Choose a standard Seydel Session Steel comb color
Or, Upgrade to a BlueX Lab Aluminum or Plexiglass Comb
TurboHarp offers a variety of Custom Tunings on many of its harps. The type of Custom Tunings available is dependant upon the harp, so be sure to check the Product Options for available tunings.
- Natural Minor
- Harmonic Minor
- Paddy Richter
- Country Tuned*
- Hong Bender*
- Special Custom Tuning
- PowerBender Tuning
- PowerDraw Tuning
* Please allow 2 weeks build time for Country Tuned & Hong Bender
About PowerBender Tunings
Invented by famous harmonica player Brendan Power, PowerBender Tuning builds on the best parts of the traditional Richter Tuning while altering the scale to make the real juicy and important notes much easier to obtain throughout the whole three octave range.
- Same familiar breathing pattern in the upper-middle registers
- All draw notes bend everywhere, holes 1-10
- On the un-valved version you can overblow every hole 1-10, for full chromatic playing
- Overdraws and blow bends are no longer possible or needed on a PowerBender - they are replaced with simple draw bends
- On the half-valved version, a mix of normal draw bends and valved blow bends gives full chromatic-ism
- Top octave easy to play (intuitive) as many familiar phrasings can be adopted from the bottom octaves
- Easy to play in the common positions: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 11th, and 12th
About Special Tunings
- Use the following layout to indicate your tuning preference
- Create a file (image or document) containing your layout
- Upload the file using above Product Options
* an upload file box will appear when you select Custom Tunings, and then Special Tuning
- Or, Email Us the tuning information to email@example.com
Get a Free Gift with any purchase over $10!
Buy any Harp - Get any of these items for 50% OFF!
Thank You for your patience with us during the "New Website Switch"
We keep having small issues with the site, but we are doing our best to fix them as they appear!
Thank you for business!
talks about his latest
The World's 1st Tunable Harmonica