All electric diatonic harmonica:
It's been called the "Les Paul of harmonicas," the ELX is the world's first and only truly electric harmonica. It is the result of over 20 years of development, and is based on a patented optical pickup system.
It's time to Go Electric - turn your amp to 10, and blow the doors off! Without FEEDBACK!
The ELX comes with everything you need to get started:
- TurboLid Inspired ELX pickup module (metallic red or cobalt blue)
- A Hohner Special-20 harmonica with rounded mouth holes
- 12' extension cable (with 1/4" plug)
- LIMITED: pair of stereo headphones
- Noise reduction belt-pack
Note: The ELX will accept any Special-20 harp. It takes only seconds to swap out. It will work with all keys, but performs best with lower keys. Not recommended for keys D and above because of the short reed length.
- World’s Only Truly Electric Harmonica
- Optical sensors (pickups) convert reed vibration to electrical signal
- Uses standard diatonic harmonica body - giving you the familiar touch-and-feel of an acoustic harp
- Quickly change keys by swapping out harmonica bodies
- Eliminates feedback: turn your amp to "10" (ear protection advised)
- Create amazing audio effects using standard (guitar) effects pedals
- Plug directly into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) via an audio interface
- Uses noise-reduction beltpack technology to keep noise at a minimum
- Exterior design is based on our popular TurboLid, made of unbreakable polycarbonate
***US Patent , virtually no feedback max out your volume blow doors off the place, allow all kinds of wild effects like an electric guitar, runs on a single AAA battery ***
Thank You for your patience with us during the "New Website Switch"
We keep having small issues with the site, but we are doing our best to fix them as they appear!
Thank you for business!
talks about his latest
The World's 1st Tunable Harmonica